Mobile: (916) 952-6300
- 2018-2019 Rage Sacramento 13-1 Head Coach
- 2017-2018 NCVC Girls 13-1 Head Coach
- 2016-2017 NCVC Girls 13-1 Head Coach
- 2015-2016 NCVC Girls 13-1 Head Coach
- 2014-2015 NCVC Girls 13-1 Head Coach
- 1982-1983 Santa Clara University — Graduate Asst. Coach
- 1989-2018 St. Francis High School – Varsity Head Coach
- 2005 State Champions
- 2005 & 2012 Northern California Champions
- 2 Nor Cal 2nd-place finishes
- 8 Nor Cal 3rd-place finishes
- 11 Sac-Joaquin Section Titles
- 4 Sac-Joaquin Section 2nd-place finishes
- 18 League Titles
- 1983-1986 Archbishop Mitty High School – Varsity Girl’s Head Coach
- League Coach of the Year – 14
- Sacramento Bee Coach of the Year – 3
- National Women and Girls in Sports Coach of the Year – 1993
- CIF Sac-Joaquin Section Model Coach – 2005
- NFHS Coaches Association Coach of the Year – 2018
Coach Alynn Wright is in her 30th year of coaching at St. Francis High School and 33rd overall as a head coach at the high school level.
Wright is one of the most decorated coaches in California prep history and is coming off one the most successful seasons in her career. She led the Troubadours to the CIF Division I state championship match in 2012 after leading the squad to Northern California, Sac-Joaquin Section Division I and Delta River League titles. Overall, the team recorded a 38-3 record and sent eight student-athletes on to play collegiate volleyball among nine seniors.
She has coached four All-Americans during her career, including her own daughter, and tutored over 30 student-athletes who went on to play collegiate volleyball.
Wright has been named the Delta River League Coach of the Year 14 times in her career and the Sacramento Bee has selected her it’s Coach of the Year three times. She was honored as the National Women and Girls in Sports Coach of the year in 1993 and the SIF Sac-Joaquin Model Coach in 2005.
She began her coaching career at her alma mater, Santa Clara, as a graduate assistant coach in 1982-83. She coached three seasons at Archbishop Mitty High School girls varsity from 1983-86 before taking over at St. Francis.
As a player, she played professionally with the Sacramento Stars from 1994-96 after a three-year at Santa Clara, where she lettered in volleyball and soccer. She was originally signed out of Justin Sienna High School by BYU before transferring to Napa Valley Junior College in 1979.
In 1984, she traveled to Taiwan representing the United States in the first international women’s soccer tournament sponsored by FIFA while continuing to play volleyball.
Wright was named to the Justin Sienna High School Hall of Fame in 2012. She and her husband Phil live in Fair Oaks and have three children - Chris, Taryn, and Steven.
- 1994-1996 — Sacramento Stars Professional Volleyball Team
- 1982-2013 — Club Volleyball
- 1980-1983 — Santa Clara University Volleyball & Soccer
- 1979-1980 — Napa Valley Junior College Volleyball
- 1978-1979 — Brigham Young University Volleyball & Track
- Attended Justin Sienna High School – 2012 Hall of Fame Inductee
- Santa Clara University – Bachelor of Science, Psychology
- National University – Teaching Credential